Monday, June 17, 2013

In the Bag

I wanted to repack my backpack so I took a little time to show off what was in it. Trying to hurry before some rains rolled in. Unfortunately, I did not realize how the audio would turn out.

This was just a basic pack and some things were not in there, like more food and I used a bottle of Heet the other weekend. I need to replace it.

I have not made the hike out to the island in the Nolichucky yet. One, it has been raining here and there keeping the water level up. I want it low. The second reason is I pulled a calf muscle this weekend. Today I tried to slowly stretch it out and it felt like a "pop" in the muscle. Ultimately hurting and limping again. Real fun I tell ya. So, the long range forecast looks better right now. Might be able to try for the island in 2 weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment